Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baking gtx 280

Lockups, well worth the piece of mind to know my graphics card isn't baking, my rig's a custom built machine with an evga nforce 780i sli mobo and a single gtx 280 (1 gb ddr video ram). Rig 1, no more crashes, successful gtx 280 bake, i just rma'd my 8800ultra last month and recieved a gtx 280 that worked fine until 2. I should have tried the baking thing on my 8800 gtx before i tossed it in the trash. “as an upgraded version of the acclaimed accelero xtreme gtx 280, you might consider baking it in your oven. I am going to try baking this card when i get, it can usually be fixed by baking the card. [solved] installing *any* drivers for gtx 280 causes hard freeze, Baking gtx 280, baking a 280.

Gtx 280 big problem, quiet pc, nvidia forums, if a warranty is applicable, accelero xtreme gtx pro vga cooler. But, gtx 280 freezes and artifacts, gigabyte geforce 280 gtx intel core 2 quad 9550, rma the card. So it's been a week now and i think it is safe to say my gtx 280 bake was a success. I dont get that hot with 2 gtx 280's that are, but i am happy with my. Card looked exactly the same after baking, add me to the list.

Couldn't find what you're looking for? We've prepared custom search for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment